Garage doors can be quite pricey to replace; therefore, repairs are an alternative that should not be overlooked. Gr8 Garage Doors offers garage door repair services and specializes in several fields. Here are our repair services.
- Broken Springs – Broken springs are extremely common in garage doors. In fact, they are the most common garage door service repair. Garage doors are often installed with two strings. If one of them is damaged or broken, this is a sign that the other one will follow soon. Therefore, we often recommend that if one of the springs of your garage door is broken, you should replace both instead.
- Bent Tracks – A door with a bent track or a garage door that is off-track requires immediate attention from a garage door service repair technician. Once you notice this happening, it means the door needs to be reset or, in rare cases, replaced. We straighten or replace bent garage door tracks in less than a day.
- Broken Hinges and Broken Cables – Garage doors are made up of several sections, and two of them are the hinges and the cables. They are essential components of the garage door and the garage door cannot function properly without them. We offer these two repair services and they are included in our same day emergency service where we fix the issue in less than a day.
- Weak Pulleys – There are two types of pulleys in a garage door. We have the stationary pulleys and the moveable pulleys. The stationary pulleys are often the first to get worn down because of the mechanism of the garage doors. Weak or worn pulleys could make the garage door difficult to use. We offer replacement of pulleys as a part of our services.
- Broken or Worn Rollers – This is a common issue that we fix easily. If your garage door isn’t rolling as well as it usually does, then perhaps one or two of the rollers are worn. This means the garage door needs our rollers replacement services.
- Garage Door Opener Malfunction – Garage door openers are the mechanisms that control how the door is opened. They are used as safety measures because of how effective they are. If your garage door opener begins to malfunction, then it is a sign that it either needs to be repaired or replaced. Give us a call and we’ll let you know whether it is a quick issue that we can solve or whether a replacement is the only option.
- Sensor Adjustment – If the sensor on your garage door is broken, the garage door becomes difficult to use. We offer same day sensor adjustment services so you don’t have to wait to access your garage.
- Annual Maintenance – The best thing you can do for your garage door is have an annual maintenance checkup. This helps to prevent many of the issues which lead to repairs and replacement. Our annual garage door maintenance includes a safety test, balance test, lubrication of tracks, rollers, and hinges, and a full visual inspection of your garage door.
Q – How do I know when to repair my garage door or replace it?
A- If your garage door has any of the issues listed above, then it most likely simply needs to be repaired. However, if these issues become frequent, then there is a chance that a complete replacement is necessary.
Q – How do I find a good garage door service repair technician?
A- In an ideal situation, the best technician would be the one who installed the door; however, we know that this is not always the situation. We offer affordable and world-class garage door services that include repair, installation, and maintenance.
Q – Is Garage Door maintenance important?
A – Garage door maintenance is extremely important. A well-maintained door will not need to be repaired often or replaced as quickly as other garage doors.